The Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples offers an HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention program, which includes the following:
- Promotes healthy sexual practices through education, counseling and support groups.
- Provides outreach in bars, dance clubs, spas and parks to prevent the transmission of HIV in high risk populations.
- Educates teens to educate themselves and their peers about safe sex.
- Informs and educate the Spanish-speaking community as to the various methods of preventing the transmission of HIV.
- Lends support to those who have acquired the virus.
- Lends support to family and friends of those living with the virus and those who have lost a loved one due to AIDS.
- Offers information in Spanish.
- Offers counseling services for people contemplating an HIV test and for people living with HIV, their family and friends (this service is free and absolutely confidential).
[email protected] / tel. 416.925.2800 ext. 221
Communities Without Borders (CWB) Coordinator
[email protected] / tel. 416.925.2800 ext. 222
[email protected] / tel. 416.925.2800 ext. 225
[email protected] / tel. 416.925.2800 ext. 223
If you have any questions regarding our HIV/AIDS Program, please contact us.
120 Carlton St. Suite 201
Toronto, ON M5A 4K3
Confidential Line: 416.925.2800