The Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples offers an HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention program, which includes the following:
- Promotes healthy sexual practices through education, counseling and support groups.
- Provides outreach in bars, dance clubs, spas and parks to prevent the transmission of HIV in high risk populations.
- Educates teens to educate themselves and their peers about safe sex.
- Informs and educate the Spanish-speaking community as to the various methods of preventing the transmission of HIV.
- Lends support to those who have acquired the virus.
- Lends support to family and friends of those living with the virus and those who have lost a loved one due to AIDS.
- Offers information in Spanish.
- Offers counseling services for people contemplating an HIV test and for people living with HIV, their family and friends (this service is free and absolutely confidential).
Trans Job Fair
Intersectional Experiences of LGBTQ+ IMMIGRANTS
Collective Art Workshop for Mental Health with Eszter Wolf and Yuri from Hungar
If you have any questions regarding our HIV/AIDS Program, please contact us.
120 Carlton St. Suite 201
Toronto, ON M5A 4K3
Confidential Line: 416.925.2800