The Vision and Mission
Build the capacity of the Centre for Spanish Speaking Peoples, and its community through the provision of meaningful volunteer opportunities.
What do we do?
- Recruit, screen, and coordinate volunteers for the different CSSP’s programs
- Assist CSSP’s programs to meet their goals
- To provide an opportunity for volunteers to engage and connect with the community
- Help community members meet required volunteer hours
- Assist individuals in gaining Canadian work experience and/or providing a space for personal/ professional development
- Dance Instructor
- Support in the development of a filing system
- Library organization and maintenance
- ESL instructor
- Administrative Support
- Child care support
- Arts and crafts instructor
- Community based research
- Computer support
- Community activities
- Complete the Application Form
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Attend an information session and/or interview
- Be responsible and willing to help
- Agree to follow the non- discriminatory, feminist anti-oppression framework
To complete an application, please contact us at 416.533.8545, ext. 520 or email us.